Gabe Harman is the President of the company. Gabe Harman graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1992 with a degree in Construction Science from the School of Architecture. From there he went to work for his Father, Rob Harman at Harman and Son Construction, Inc. Gabe Harman spent the next 8 years working under Rob Harman as a Superintendent, Estimator, and Project Manager. In 2000, with Rob Harman looking toward retirement, Gabe Harman started Harman Construction, Inc. to continue the Harman name in the construction industry. The company continues the same values of Harman and Son Construction, Inc. of honesty, integrity, and quality. Harman Construction, Inc. is comprised of approximately 20 employees and does an average yearly volume of 25 million a year. Harman Construction, Inc. works nationwide on projects, so if you are in search of a general contractor, we would like to add you to our list of satisfied clients.
Harman Construction, Inc. is a service oriented construction company, providing customer satisfaction by striving to achieve quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and timely completion of our projects. We have built our reputation as a contractor with integrity and trust worthiness by dealing with our clients, subcontractors, and vendors honestly and standing by our word. Our goal is to maintain long term relationships with those we work with where each can say, "thanks for a job well done."
Bachelor of Construction Science, University of Oklahoma, 1992
- 28 plus years experience in the construction industry.
- Hands on experience working on framing crews and being a Superintendent for over 10 years.
- Project Manager in charge of various restaurant and retail projects.
- Oversees project managers and estimators on all Harman Construction projects.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Christian University, 1982
- 30 plus years experience in the construction industry.
- Completed various types of construction as an estimator/project manager such as truck stops, restaurants, warehouses, schools, strip shopping centers, and retail stores.
- Directly in charge of Harman projects such as Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Love’s Travel Stops, Chili’s, Cheddar’s Casual Café and Jack in the Box.
- 25 plus years experience in the construction industry
- Completed various types of construction as an estimator/project manager such as warehouses, schools, strip shopping centers, retail stores and restaurants
- Now working in the Harman estimating department
Bachelor of Science, Louisiana Tech University, 2004
- 10 plus years in the construction industry
- Leed AP
- Worked as project manager on multiple commercial projects over the years.
- Directly in charge of Harman projects such as QuikTrip, Love’s Travel Stops, Chili’s, Slim Chickens and Primrose.
Harman Construction has a 10 to 15 man superintendent core. Each one of our projects gets a full time superintendent who works closely with the project manager to successfully complete projects. All of Harman’s superintendents have a vast amount of construction experience. There has NEVER been a Harman Construction project not finished, which is mainly due to the strength of our superintendents.
Office Support Staff
Elvira Gutierrez is the Corporate Secretary, Office Manager and Project Manager Assistant to Gabe Harman and Chris Williams. She has been with the company since 2000 and is fluent in Spanish, which offers the company a bilingual addition to the team.
Elizabeth Santiago is the company bookkeeper and Project Manager Assistant to Bill Wilson. Elizabeth started working with Harman in 2003 where her duties include handling about two to three million dollars of receivables and payables each month.
Serena Carrillo came to work for Harman in 2003 and is our Estimating Assistant and Receptionist. She works directly with the Estimator in the bid process.